Hydro~Flo - Industrial Water Treatment Specialists
Hydro~Flo Environmental is a premier UK supplier of inhibited anti-freeze formulations (sometimes called heat transfer fluids) made especially for industrial chilled water systems - and have been doing so for the last 15 years.
Our roots are in the industrial water treatment sector (over 35 years) so we are also well-placed to give help and advice on other water treatment formulations, namely scale and corrosion inhibitors, biocides and cleaning formulations. We are well known in the industry for our friendly professional advice and our ability to successfully overcome water related problems such as those associated to scale formation, corrosion, excessive solids and micro-biological fouling. Our experience is widespread and covers many aspects of water and its treatment in industrial systems.
All our products and services are backed by industry leading technical support and we deliver our fully inhibited products Anti-Freeze products ex-stock on next-day or 3 day economy services.
Our Cool~Flo and Eco~Flo Glycols are used and trusted at many sites across the UK and in Europe but Cool~Flo and Eco~Flo formulations are just part of our extensive chemical range. Other formulations include Micro~Flo, Steam~Flo, Tower~Flo, Thermo~Flo HT and System~Flo - all of which have been extensively supplied throughout the UK for over 15 years.
All the chemical formulations and associated equipment that Hydro~Flo supply are backed up by our technical support services. These can be provided on site or remotely through our own analytical services and laboratories.
- 48 hour nationwide deliveries on glycol formulations in 20 litre, 215 litre and IBC quantities.
- Easy payment options on-line via PayPal, or by credit or debit card over the telephone.
- Products that are well known and trusted across the UK.
- ISO manufactured for consistent quality.
- Fully inhibited against scale and corrosion giving freeze protection down to minus 50 degrees Centigrade.
- Full strength concentrated products and compatible formulations.
- Technically proven brands used successfully over the last 15 years.
- Water analysis Easy to understand, straightforward advice for systems suffering from micro-fouling, scale or corrosion.